Sensitivity training to influence teachers’ attitudes towards exceptionality
* Differentiated instructions and assessment.
* Nurturing social skills in the inclusive classroom
* How to teach and support social skills both with children who are developing typically, and children who have social skill deficits.
* Training on using peers to increase social interactions
Servicing institutions for special needs population
* Preparing paraprofessionals (in places where there is scarcity of professionals)
- Behavior management and modification
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy