Our highly trained and experienced clinical and behavioral psychologists work closely and empathetically with clients.
- Individuals with mental health problems such as depression, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorders, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders etc.
- Children and adults suffering from fears and phobias, traumas and emotional disturbances.
- Adolescents and adults with adjustment problems.
- People discouraged with their lives or depressed about their inability to attain their goals.
- Adults and children with mental illness or handicaps.
Our focus is to work with patients / clients to assist them to modify, change, or reduce factors that interfere with effective living. Our goal is to aid the individual, modify their thoughts and behaviors to enable them to have a fulfilling and happy life.
Types of therapies:
Cognitive behavior therapy
Rational emotive therapy
Rational psychotherapy and psycho analysis
Play / art / music / dance therapy